On Pointe Nutrition’s mission is to create a healthy environment within the body that promotes health and healing by reducing overall inflammation, enhancing the immune system by eliminating food sensitivities to restore nutritional balance.
Colleen is a certified LEAP Therapist, which is the certification for expertise in food sensitivity detection and Immunocalm dietary program.
Nutrition Counseling: Children, Teens and Adults
• Private Individualized nutrition Coaching for individuals: In person or via Skype
- Medical Nutrition Therapy for: Diabetes, Hypertension, GERD, Weight Loss
- Food sensitivities , Celiac Disease/ Gluten Intolerance, Crohns Disease, Diabetes
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Sports nutrition personalized plans for the food sensitive athlete
- Family sessions are available upon request
• The RD encourages a team approach to overall health and will work with physicians, counselors or physical therapist, etc to maximize care.
Interactive Workshops customized for each audience (1-2 hour sessions)
- Nutrition for increased energy
- Nutrition for peak sports performance
- Nutrition for kids
- Nutrition for athletes
- Nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Eating Gluten Free
- Eating Gluten Free/ Dairy Free
- Vegetarian Eating
- Women’s Nutrition
- Feeding a Healthy Family
- Healthy eating on the go
- Many more available upon request
Please contact us at (678) 404-7442 to schedule an appointment or for questions about pricing and services.